SCY is looking to recruit 25 incoming high school juniors or seniors as Youth Scribes for a project "Community-Academic Collaboration to Prevent Violence in Chicago." The goal of this project is to connect community members, funders, and researchers to discuss community concerns and ideas about violence prevention.
Have questions or problems with the form or need to request a Microsoft Word version of the form? Contact Kelli!
With the goal of educating and raising awareness on effective ways to reduce and prevent youth violence, SCY encourages everyone to take action to prevent violence through our Focus on Five:
- Sustained Investment in children and youth
- Equitable access to high quality mental health services
- Common sense approaches to gun violence prevention
- Juvenile justice system that reflects what we know about adolescent development
- Sustained investment in strong communities